Who you are and what you do: Outshine Ltd a Telephone training techniques specialist. Specialising in Sales, Service and Employer Engagement. My customer base consists of business to business and I have 2-3 niches which are welfare to work, Universities & colleges...read more
Who are you and what do you do: My name is Ginette Tessier and I run the website GetThatCourseOnline.com which is a part of my freelance training, coaching and consulting business called Acuitas. My business model began as mainly face-to-face direct client work, but...read more
Who you are and what you do: Colin Foster, I provide Tailored and cost-effective Microsoft Office Training, Consultancy and Support. Improving productivity throughout my clients’ businesses and making Microsoft Office WORK for them Where do you live: Hyde, to the...read more
Who you are and what you do: Emma Williams, illuminating wider career choices for early career researchers (everyone between Masters to Lecturer). I am also a Springboard trainer as I am passionate about women’s development – having spent my formative years as a...read more
Who you are and what you do: Paul Harris and my business is Real Success Ltd which is a training, coaching and consultancy company that helps businesses and organisations to recruit, engage and align their staff to build the future leaders of their organisations. ...read more
Who you are and what you do: Ian Crossley, and through my business Performance - Workplace Development Ltd I help businesses to build more effective teams by increasing self-awareness and team communication (using Insights Discovery), and by building the vital...read more
Who you are and what you do: Kate Young and I help child protection professionals feel more confident. Where do I live: Kingston upon Hull How long in business: In it’s current form – 2 years though self employed for 4 years Who do you work with: Mostly...read more
I’m very proud to introduce you to our Trainer Talk Ambassadors, Audrey, Colin, Emma, Ginette, Ian, Kate and Paul – very special people within our community.
What do Ambassadors Do?
- Look after First Time Attendees at Trainer Talk Live events, saying Hello, making introductions to others and giving out all important information such as where the coffee and cakes are …
- Facilitate the Business Development Clinic sessions at Trainer Talk Live
- Be an advocate for Trainer Talk by recommending and introducing Trainer Talk to others in their network
- Participate in a full day Business Development Mastermind with Sharon and other Ambassadors once a quarter — a great way to get support for their own businesses
What do I Need to Do To Become an Ambassador?
- Become a Trainer Talk Member
- Show commitment to Trainer Talk by attending at least 3 Trainer Talk Live Events and actively participate in the Online Business Development Clinics and Facebook Group
- Book some time in my calendar so we can set up a date and time to discuss